WHAT IS PBSU PERSONAL MASTERY TRAINING?
Only 15% of success is based on the things you do; the skill, strategy or execution of what you do. The other 85% is based upon the mentality of your state of being. Personal Mastery is about becoming someone you have never been so that you can perform at a level you have never performed and accomplish things that you have never accomplished. That’s what PBSU Personal Mastery Training © is all about. People who are poor pilots of their lives experience difficulty navigating through life. We believe that anyone who receives our training can develop a high EQ (emotional intelligence) making you not only high achievers, but over comers. Why, because EQ is not based on something that is limited by your brain capacity, it’s really determined by your passion to grow.
Give us some time and we will transform your organization into an enviable production center with a climate where employees want to come to work and thrive to display their gifts at a level that will make you a model in your industry.
Get a Quote
Our PBSU Personal Mastery Training © seminars and personal consulting assists you in shattering belief systems that can unleash the unconscious potential to do whatever is in your heart to do.